cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBYW opt 1 has the 2Gb limit changed?

retep
Grafter

BBYW opt 1 has the 2Gb limit changed?

I have been running on BBYW option 1 since shortly after it came in. I have a 2Gb usage limit set for the last 3 months or so and hav been well under the 2gb limit for the last 3 billing periods. Today's bill was £1.50 higher, when I queried this by a ticket I was informed it was  'additional charges for additional data'  for both the December and November billing period.
I thought usage was 2Gb £9.99 or 4gb £11.49 have I missed any changes?
3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: BBYW opt 1 has the 2Gb limit changed?

Hi there,
Option 1 has 1GB included for £9.99, not 2GB. You can add additional usage in 1GB blocks.
I don't have access to our internal systems at the moment so can't confirm it for you, but if you want to PM me the ticket ID I'd be happy to take a look tomorrow for you.
retep
Grafter

Let me downgrade this one.
We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support
Centre has now escalated your Question [number  xxxxxx ]
for further investigation.
Then added
The additional charges this month are the additional data that you have added for December and January these are both charged at 75p each.
Sorry for the confusion, I will wait for the escalation.
retep
Grafter

Sorry cross posted Mand. Well it was 2Gb  included, here is a quote from my monthly email notification received today, seems clear to me.
"Username: xxxxx
Billing Notice for your PlusNet PlusNet Broadband Your Way Option 1 (Monthly Contract) with included 2GB bandwidth account"
Impressed by your response but will wait until tomorrow for a reply.
  Peter.