cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBYW Pro Speed Problem - please help

domingopuss
Dabbler

BBYW Pro Speed Problem - please help

I've just receivced an email to say that I have exceeded my d/l limit, which is fine as my month's usage usually resets on the third of every month.  However, yesterday I cancelled my account as I am soon to be emigrating. I basically paid up until 10/10/08 for tyhe Internet access to continue for just over another month.  However, the email says that my speed won't return to normal until 11/10/08, which is the day after my account will be cancelled.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks!
dom.
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: BBYW Pro Speed Problem - please help

I'll take a look at this when I get in and see what we can do to sort it for you.
James
Grafter

Hi there,
I think the easiest way to fix this will be to remove the scheduled cancellation, which will remove the data transfer watch.
If you let me know a week before you're due to cancel, I can then reapply the cancellation for you, and then we can take any necessary payments at that stage?
Let me know.
domingopuss
Dabbler

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi there,
I think the easiest way to fix this will be to remove the scheduled cancellation, which will remove the data transfer watch.
If you let me know a week before you're due to cancel, I can then reapply the cancellation for you, and then we can take any necessary payments at that stage?
Let me know.

Hi,
My speed seems to be back to normal now? and a reply to a ticket I raised has asked for my usage to be reset.
So, I only need to give a weeks notice to cancel?
Thanks