cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBYW Pro Interleaving....

spuggy
Dabbler

BBYW Pro Interleaving....

Is this turned on by default?  Vaguely remember reading somewhere a while back that it's turned off but looking at my router status it seems to suggest that it's turned on.  Just wanted to check before I fire off a ticket.
7 REPLIES 7
zubel
Community Veteran

Re: BBYW Pro Interleaving....

Depends on the situation, but I believe most inbound migrations and new orders have interleaving applied by default now.
Should be a quick ticket and a 24 hour (max) wait for Interleaving to be removed.  If it causes instability, another ticket and a 24 hour wait will put it back on
B.
spuggy
Dabbler

Great thanks for that  Smiley I'm only 450 meters from the exchange so shouldn't have any probs.... altough now that I've said that....!
andymurdoch
Grafter

I requested my interleaving be disabled last Saturday, raised a ticket and was told it would be done on the monday - its now tuesday night and according to my router its still enabled, any way i can speed this up?Huh
James
Grafter

Chances are that we will need to chase this with BT.
If you can drop me a reminder in the morning, I'll happily chase it for you.
andymurdoch
Grafter

no worries, will msg you in the morning - thanks for the reply  Smiley
andymurdoch
Grafter

Morning - heres that LiL reminder about the intleaving, account name is same as the username for here - just logged on to my house, rebooted the router and rechecked it - still saying DS and US path mode, interleave.
thanks for your help (and applogies for maybe highjacking this ancient thread)
James
Grafter

Hi Andy,
I've just chased BT and they've advised that there's some robotic activity pending which they hope to complete within the next 24 hours, so hopefully come tomorrow all will be well.