cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBYW Pro Game Voucher

spuggy
Dabbler

BBYW Pro Game Voucher

I remember there was a link on the BBYW Pro page to page where you could claim your £40 voucher.  I know this promotion finished at the end of last month but I signed up on the 30th and am wondering if/how I can claim mine?
14 REPLIES 14
James
Grafter

Re: BBYW Pro Game Voucher

Hi Spuggy,
I've raised a ticket on your account to the person that handles these requests.
He's not in the office today, but he should be able to pick things up tomorrow.
spuggy
Dabbler

Great thanks for the quick reply, would have raised the ticket myself but thought someone may have known the address of that page Smiley
James
Grafter

I think & from what I could tell, the page got removed as part of the removal of the special offer.  So you wouldn't have been able to do it anyway Smiley
ziadoz

I'm in a similar situation here. I raised a ticket and was told I should have applied before the closing date. Is there nothing more than can be done on this?
Thanks for any help.
ziadoz

Bump.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If you can raise a ticket on your account FAO Chris Parr requesting the vouchers, I'll pass this through for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ziadoz

Hi Chris.
Thank you very much for your help. I've raised the ticket in my account (ID: 25288863).
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

One of my colleagues has picked this up and requested the vouchers, I'm not sure when the next batch of these is being sent out but I'd anticpate no longer than 2 weeks.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ziadoz

That's great! Smiley Thanks again for your help, and the excellent response time. I really appreciate it.
Hoonatic

Well done spuggy & ziadoz, nice to know that you will be getting your vouchers.
Unfortunately, I have been told that I will not be getting mine!  Angry
The voucher was what "clinched the deal" for me and despite looking around, I was for some reason not able to find any other details than the fact that the voucher was available to anyone who signed up for this package. Perhaps it was my browser's script blocker, or maybe I just genuinely missed the link.  Embarrassed
I would have asked about it sooner, but I thought I would be patient and wait instead. I got connected today and thought it was time I inquired about the voucher, but was told (I felt, fairly bluntly!) that as I had not requested it and the offer had expired, I would not get my voucher.
So you can imagine I am a bit annoyed to find this thread with Chris being willing to help out members who missed the request process during signup.
Was I just unlucky not to be heard by the "correct" Plusnet employee when I raised my support ticket (request seen and denied by 3 separate support staff), or did I just not beg hard enough?
So Chris - I am really sorry if I was just being blind and did not spot that the voucher would not automatically be sent to me - but please, pretty please, can I have my voucher pleeeeeeeeeeese?  Kiss Kiss Kiss
edgold
Dabbler

I am having the same problem. I applied to change to BBYW Pro on the 21st May with the Game vouchers also being the "clincher".
Once my account was connected (15th June) I rasied a ticket to request the vouchers, where i was told the offer had expired on the 31st March. Now i'm sure when i applied the offer had been extended till the end of May. Looking at the rest of the post here it looks like I was not wrong.
Is there any chance of still receiving the vouchers?
Mark
Grafter

Hi Hoonatic & edgold
Sorry for the hassle you've had.
I'll see what I can do for you once I get into work.
chrisc
Aspiring Pro

Hi Hoonatic & edgold,
As you both signed up during the time the promotion was running then I'm more than happy to send out the vouchers for you.
I'll raise a ticket on your accounts and have the vouchers sent out as soon as possible.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Chris.
edgold
Dabbler

Hi Chris
Thanks for your help. I look forward to receiving the vouchers.