cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Your Way 'Opt3' vs 'Pro'?

ziggy

BB Your Way 'Opt3' vs 'Pro'?

I'm trying to decide between 'Option3' and 'Pro', which both seem to be the same price. I'm NOT a gamer, but am looking for something that will give me maximum speed for general internet use 24/7.
Leaving aside the game-related advantages of 'Pro', and from looking at all the little comparison charts for these products, the major difference seems to be that 'Option3' has a 20GB download limit as opposed to 10GB for the 'Pro' product. BUT, 'Pro' is unrestricted 24/7 (providing you stay within your 10GB limit). My question is: have I understood all this correctly?  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: BB Your Way 'Opt3' vs 'Pro'?

Pretty much.
Pro would be better if you want P2P/Usenet downloads to run full pace at all times of the day.
The only differences are usage allowances and prioritised traffic (namely P2P/Usenet).
ziggy

Thanks.
I also notice that PN offers a small business account for the same price (I think?). How does this differ – is it something to do with contention ratios?
James
Grafter

It's meainly a case of different prioritisation rules and access to Business Support.
Note that the small business package that you're quoting is the PAYG one (2GB), whereas Small Business Premier is £26.99+VAT.
ziggy

Thanks!