cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Troubleshooter - Disabled?

MrPiffle

BB Troubleshooter - Disabled?

BB Troubleshooter is currently disabled or not working.  After entering contact details it simply presents an error page stating:
"Sorry, An error occurred whilst processing your request.
The error has been recorded and our website team will investigate. Please try again later."
The cynic in me suggests that Plusnet is receiving so many 100s of support calls at the moment that it can't cope and so the troubleshooter has been disabled so that people can only report faults by contacting the helpdesk directly and hanging onto the phone for hours.  I hope this is not true.
My BB has been unavailable today since 1pm and is still down.  I would like to log a fault ticket electronically but am unable to.
Have tried swapping routers, microfilters etc.  The service is simply down.  Router diagnostic shows a fail for the ATM functions.
Plusnet support status shows there is some BT Openreach maintenance work that was started on 27th Oct and was supposed to last 7 days 21 hours.  So should have completed by now.  Does this need updating?
Can someone please enable or fix the troubleshooter please.
Cheers
1 REPLY 1
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: BB Troubleshooter - Disabled?

Hi MrPiffle,
The Broadband Troubleshooter was not switched off - this only happens when we have planned maintenance so we would have let you know in advance. You should be able to complete this now at http://faults.plus.net please let us know if we can be of any further help.