Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Essential £6.99 ???

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: BB Essential £6.99 ???

Sadly in business these days it doesn't pay to be completely honest and open. Sad
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
artificer
Grafter

wasn't some ombudsman outfit tasked with making isps offer honest advertising?  or was that just yet more government hot air?
why can't just one isp set an example and advertise honestly, rather than copy every other shady practitioner in the market place?  be a first, wouldn't it?
chillypenguin
Grafter

Quote from: artificer
be a first, wouldn't it?

To go under
artificer
Grafter

by gum, you're a pessimist, chilly.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Realist more like. Smiley
Hard times require hard measures. Sad
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
chillypenguin
Grafter

Quote from: artificer
by gum, you're a pessimist, chilly.

Yep.
I don't like, it either, but PlusNet are forced into playing the same games as other suppliers, to get their products promoted on the price comparison web sites  Sad
I blame Martin and his money saving tips!!
geewizz
Grafter

We should all try to economise. Perhaps we should start by purging all unnecessary commas.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Ian and James,
Having looked again at the advertisements of your competitors and especially the ridiculously low headline pricing of with the footnote of "for the first six months, then £££" , I have to concede that  you are forced into adopting similar headline grabbing stunts. An unfortunate but sad fact!
I still feel that despite the footnote, the reader would believe that the Home Phone component is the same as the Evening and Weekends package and that you should clarify this.
This has been a good debate.
p.s. some commas for Geewizz ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,