Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting activation date

FIXED
Arthurton166
Grafter

Awaiting activation date

Has anybody had major issues with getting connected to Plusnet? I currently have no provider as I cancelled my previous provider as soon as I realised they were unable to provide the speeds promised and straight away joined up to Plusnet. I received a dated letter (14th June) welcoming me to Plusnet, and that a router and activation date would follow soon. Obviously this has not yet happened and having no broadband is making life difficult for many reasons (2 children who craze for their internet for one 😂).
Help!!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Awaiting activation date

Fix

Hi Arthurton166,

There are no problems in general, but could you please PM me your username so I can take a look at the account for you? Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hi Phillip, I have updated your account with ticket 177637350. Please click the link below to view this.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=177637350

Let us know if we can help any further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
Arthurton166
Grafter

Hi,
Thanks for coming back to me.
I have tried the link and it states site cannot be reached. I have received your email this afternoon stating my line needs to be restarted. However I have also received another email stating my phone order is complete, and have checked the landline and is working fine. I am unsure what this means, is there still work required on my line for example?
Many thanks
fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hi Phillip, I have updated your account with ticket 177637350. To view this please click the link.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=177637350

If you need anything more from us please let us know.

Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@Arthurton166

Are you logged into the PlusNet Member centre when you try to view the ticket.

Brian

Arthurton166
Grafter

Hi Brian,
I believe it was because the ticket was withdrawn, must have been a mix up as have just checked and have now got activation date etc. Not ideal that it's taken so long, but at least it's underway! Thanks to all who replied, much appreciated 👍