Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically closed ticket

BryanP
Grafter

Automatically closed ticket

Re ticket 65069366
I was having problems with slow speeds i.e. getting .75m to 1m when my profile stated I should be getting 5m
I had an open ticket and after a number of tests which turned out to be a faulty sky box the final test informed me I had a CLT failure and was told I needed an engineer visit but stated I would have to pay £60 if it was my fault so I turned off the router, decided to check all my internal wiring, changed my filters to BT ones and because I needed new phones bought the new BT6500 phones from BT.
I then tried to reply to my ticket but was informed that the Question was closed automatically after 14 days of inactivity
Well what do I do now, I don’t want to go through the rigmarole  of opening a new ticket, I could of course phone cancellations but as my phone is paid till December I do not know if it is possible to cancel just the BB and keep the phone
I have noticed that more faults are cured from postings on this forum and perhaps some kind soul from Plusnet will read this and advise me what to do next
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Automatically closed ticket

Hi BryanP,
If you're looking to add further info to your ticket then it would be best to open a new ticket via http://contactus.plus.net referring to your previous ticker that closed(#65069366).
I've made a few further adjustments to your profile so your should see an increase with your speeds in the next 15 minutes or so.
Chris

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
I've had a chat with Steve from our Faults Team and he is going to ensure that we get all of the necessary diagnostics completed so we can pinpoint the location of the fault for you.
I can see you've just had a chat with him abut the fault so we will continue testing over the course of the next 30 minutes or so.
Really sorry about this.
BryanP
Grafter

Many thanks to Chris and Steve from Plusnet for going that bit extra to help me resolve my problem and put me onto the correct path to clear this fault, I think I have isolated the problem to one of the BT installed extensions, now I just have to find a way to get it fixed because it involves outside cabling, once again many thanks for your prompt action.
May I ask an open qestion, when I was with BT I just phoned them and they sorted out my external wiring of course at a cost, now I have my phone with Plusnet how do I get my externally wired extension rewired?
Many thanks in advance