Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication issue...

balkce
Dabbler

Authentication issue...

Hi,
I understand that there was some maintanance done over this morning, and that I was going to be disconnected because of it (I'm on BYW Option 3). I'm not too sure if I was part of the bunch of users that were going to get disconnected, but, apparently, I was.
The problem is that the maintanance should've been over by now, and I'm still disconnected. I have rebooted my router with no luck. Is anybody else having the same problem?
Caleb
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Authentication issue...

Hi there,
Everyone was disconnected this morning to ensure that our pipes were balanced.
Could I possibly ask you to unplug your router for approximately 15-20 minutes and then try reconnecting to see if this improves your situation?
balkce
Dabbler

Thanks.
I'll do that when I get home. Hope it works.
Caleb
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It should work, however you will probably find your speed is slow as you appear to have hit the usage allowance. I spotted a problem on your account which would have been stopping data transfer once you hit the allowance and corrected this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
balkce
Dabbler

Hi,
Yes, it did work. I'm sending this reply from my home. Thank you!
For the other issue, well, it's a whole topic onto itself, I'll start another thread for it. Thanks for your help, though.
Caleb