Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attn: PlusNet Support - How to restart broadband activation with PlusNet

daveyb
Grafter

Attn: PlusNet Support - How to restart broadband activation with PlusNet

Hi,
Back in March I ordered PlusNet broadband for my mother-in-law and, despite initial checks all OK, it came back (from BT as I understand) as uneconomic to provide the service. At the time I thought this odd as there was no-fibre involved and she lives in a town. Anyway, I wasn't getting anywhere so I gave up.
However, I was down with my mother-in-law at the weekend and chatting to one of her neighbours they ordered and received broadband at around the same time and they said that they'd tried to sign-up with one provider, got the same answer, and then signed-up with BT Broadband and got the service!  Huh
So I thought I'd try again. However, I'm not sure how to do this as the old activation attempt hasn't been deleted when so when I try to pick a broadband product now, it asks me if I want to "Change My Product". Is this what I want to do? Will this kick-off having another go at getting broadband for her?
I appreciate I could create a completely new order by using a new PlusNet account name but she'd like to keep the same account name that I started to setup for her before. The account name is chriscox.
Can you advise how I go about trying to get broadband enabled on her account again please.
Thank-you!!
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Attn: PlusNet Support - How to restart broadband activation with PlusNet

Hi Dave,
I've just tried to give you a ring but unfortunately was presented with an answer phone.
I'm more than happy to get this order replaced if you want me to do so.  I'll also raise myself a ticket on the account so that I can keep on top of the order progress.
Let me know if you want me to proceed and I'll crack on with it.
daveyb
Grafter

Re: Attn: PlusNet Support - How to restart broadband activation with PlusNet

Thanks for that James - I'll PM you my phone number and the details.
Thanks, David.