cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you happy with the service from Plusnet?

Y2J
Grafter

Re: Are you happy with the service from Plusnet?

was happy with them, latlely ...meh
JamesM
Grafter

Smiley
Steve
Seasoned Pro

53 (91.4%) say yay for plusnet.
5 (8.6%) say nay for plusnet.
Good result and pulled In more voters than my last poll ( Just )

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Revskic
Dabbler

I know this poll has since closed but,
The service provided by plus-net so far has been second to none, When my wife suggested switching providers from StalkStalk at 1st i was apprehensive, We had issues with BT a few years ago and i didn't want a repeat preformance.
From the inital call to take up service, down to ringing up technical support to sort out our wireless connection the service has been superb, Then to find this forum and to get futher help in getting Xbox live working has been a real joy.
Just make sure you retain your values and dont let BT start shipping servies for the far east and you'll have one happy customer.
Cheers
Alex
rascom
Grafter

Just come across this one and thought I realise its closed I thought I'd add my own comments.
I run my own computer business and have done for seven years now.  The stories I hear from some providers, including one with a T and a B in their name, is just shocking but PlusNet have always been outstanding.  We've been with them since we started and now we have many family, friends and customers with them also (those referrals rack up nicely!) but if we felt they were not giving us or our customers a good level of service we would stop using them.
Very very few problems but if we have had issues they've always been resolved quickly and efficiently.  Excellent pricing but you do need to keep an eye on packages - every now and then we contact our customers and let them know if better or lower-priced packages are available to them which they're very grateful for.
I know some people on the forums have had difficulties and no company is without its problems but I would say to them that you're going to have less problems with PN and when you do have a problem they're going to resolve it quicker and better than any of the other providers in the market.  A definate big thumbs up from us here to all of the PN staff.
tony8436
Grafter

Quote from: rascom

you're going to have less problems with PN and when you do have a problem they're going to resolve it quicker and better than any of the other providers in the market. 

6 weeks is not quick.  It seems that I am not the only one who has to wait this sort of time or longer.  fair enough, some customers get problems sorted quickly but others have to wait a stupid amount of time.
ajbrown1965
Grafter

Been with PN for a couple of years now. I've had problems with my BB and phone in that time, but never with Plusnet, who have always been very helpful in getting things sorted out. I've helped friends and family who are with other providers and there is no comparison. With PN you get to talk to someone in this country who isn't following a set script. 'Nuff said!