Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointment Question (Fibre)

mancmackem
Grafter

Appointment Question (Fibre)

Hello Plusnet,
At the point of order I requested an engineer appointment of AM on the 01.05.2013. Today I have received a text saying my broadband will be activated at midnight on the 02.05.2013. Shouldn't these be the other way around as I thought the engineer tests the connection at the end of his installation?
Cheers,
MM
6 REPLIES
droffy
Grafter

Re: Appointment Question (Fibre)

I asked the same question when i was waiting, don't worry it will be live when the engineer visits, its just some auto generated email.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

As droffy says, it's an email anomoly within PN of which they are well aware & have promised to fix.......................................one day. Undecided
Welcome to PN, it's a great product with superb 5* support.
shalom2010
Grafter

I found on the day of the engineer visit, my router's internet light stayed red. I had to ring Plusnet to activate my account. Took around an hour.
mancmackem
Grafter

Cheers everyone! I'm moving from BE who had a strong community presence and looks like it is the same here.
deemca79

I've just moved from Be also, just had fibre activated today. Speeds are night and day compared to my old speeds  Cheesy. Really happy with Plusnet so far.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 46

Welcome aboard guys Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team