cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another one with problems after moving to ADSL2+ (21CN).

stratfordsp

Another one with problems after moving to ADSL2+ (21CN).

Since 12 May 2010, when I was moved to ADSL2+ I have had nothing but problems with poor downstream speeds and my line being capped at 544 kbps which is under half what it was on 20CN  Sad
Raised ticket ID: 33472068 which contains a full summary of what various people have done, but no one can be bothered to take ownership of the issue and get it positively sorted.
Yesterday someone managed to get my line speed correctly set to 5700 kbps but the IP Profile was still wrong ( around 350 kbps). I've kept my equipment on and BT Open Reach engineer confirmed that there was nothing wrong with the line.
Such a shame as until now, as my time with free-online (plus.net) since 2001 has been brilliant. This has now been spolit by the failure to get this ADSL2+ sorted or move me back to 20CN.
Can some kind person please take some positive action and get this sorted!
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Another one with problems after moving to ADSL2+ (21CN).

Hi stratfordsp,
I can see the connection is still dropping even at the lower profile which should be much more stable. I'm just testing the line now, as soon as that's done I'll pass this back for you for further investigation. We'll let you know as soon as there's any more information available.