cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

apjashley1
Grafter

Activation

I ordered Plusnet home phone and broadband at the same time. Openreach installed the phone line this morning, and I have a dial tone.
When will my broadband service be activated? (member centre still says "checking your details").
Can it be activated early?
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Activation

If you connect the router which lights are green
apjashley1
Grafter

"broadband" is flashing green, "internet" is off
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Wait for the broadband light to go solid green then you could ask PN for an early activation.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm just looking into this with a colleague on the provisioning team now, I'll make sure we get back to you ASAP.

EDIT:
I've just finished chasing this for you. Unfortunately the engineer encountered an issue when activating your line so the job hasn't yet gone through. We've spoken to our suppliers and an engineer is heading to the exchange today to finish the work, following that the broadband order should take 5 to 7 working days.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Just letting you know that I've just placed your broadband order for you. I've added a confirmation on a ticket to your account.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team