cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date came and gone

Leelee2327
Dabbler

Activation date came and gone

Myvactvation date has came and gone I have a working phone line but no broadband. I was told today that all the work had been done to plug in my router and it would be on 4 hrs later still nothing! I was actually talking with the open reach engineer at my property and he stated all the work was done and to contact plusnet to get it switched on.I work from home so I have been told by my employer I have 24 hrs to get this resolved I have 4 children to care for but pusnet don't care.I have just been told I have to wait til the 23rd now.Plusnet promised me an excellent package fast switch over ifvi switched to them worst mistake of my life!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Activation date came and gone

Sorry to hear that.

I'm looking into this for you.

[edit]

I can see the orders stuck on our suppliers systems and we're trying to get it moving as soon as we can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Leelee2327
Dabbler

Please do because I am getting told different things all the time.
Leelee2327
Dabbler

I talked to the engineer today the final step was to do the work here at the box. I called plusnet the call handler was on talking to open reach at the same time and was told yes all the work was done to plug in my router so I did that and still nothing.
Leelee2327
Dabbler

I work from home I have lost my job after today because I have had no sales for over a week with 4 kids this is a disaster!