cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account activation

AeonsDead

Account activation

Hi, i'm new to plusnet. I signed up a couple of weeks ago, have gotten my router in the mail and on the order tracker section of the member centre it says all stages are complete for my broadband. Despite this i am yet to recieve any emails from plusnet. I have both a plusnet e-mail address and an associated gmail account but i've not even had a confirmation email to say that my order had been recieved in the first place.
I am at work at the moment, but word at my house is that my current broadband has stopped working today. Does this mean plusnet have activated my line? I have had no e-mail to say my account had been switched on.
3 REPLIES 3
AeonsDead

Re: Account activation

I am now home with my new Plusnet account. I am slightly worried about getting zero e-mails, i checked my settings on the member centre and the associated e-mail address is definitely correct.
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: AeonsDead
I am now home with my new Plusnet account. I am slightly worried about getting zero e-mails

I think you need to send yourself an email before your new PlusNet email account is activated. Try sending it from your Gmail.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can see you're now online with us and have made changes to your mailboxes. Please let us know if you need any further help!