cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely appalling service!

carebel

Absolutely appalling service!

Only been with Plusnet since December 2017 and they haven't even really attempted to fix an issue whereby my service terminates everyday just before 9AM! Contacted Plusnet on numerous occasions and even made a complaint but no action has been taken to resolve and my messages have been ignored since 1st February. Plusnet told me they'd send a new router but that's a no show. Wish I hadn't moved from Sky!!
5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Absolutely appalling service!

If you gave us a clue what the problem is, maybe someone could offer some help. As the thread stands, you have very little chance of any replies (save this one, of course.Smiley )

John
carebel

Thanks for reply. It was a general moan due to my frustration as all the info is with Plusnet but I do appreciate any help to resolve.

Everyday at 08.59 I've authenticated access to Plusnet and then it stops. On the direction of Plusnet, I've plugged into the test jack, checked the line internally/externally and the Hub One router setup - all appears ok.

Extract from the Event Log:

8:59:01, 09 Feb. (656923.470000) CWMP: session closed due to error: Could not resolve host
08:59:01, 09 Feb. (656923.440000) CWMP: Server URL: https://dbtpnhdm.bt.mo; Connecting as user: ACS username

After which im forced to log back in. Any ideas? Thanks
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Hi @carebel - belated welcome to the forum Smiley

Sorry, I personally can't answer that one, although from memory, you are not the only one having this issue.

Now we know what the problem is, maybe one of the more technically gifted members can hazard a guess, or maybe one of the CS staff who frequent the forum (usually only Monday-Friday though), could pick this up.

John
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for the delayed response.

I can see our Complaints team are dealing with this for you and a engineer is due out today.

Let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Did this get resolved?

If yes how?

Which router is involved here?

Why is the router regularly 'calling home' (?) to a non-existent URL?

How would an xDSL engineer visit fix such an issue?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.