cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to go live, when will my router arrive

fellsteruk

About to go live, when will my router arrive

Helo all,
I am going live tomorrow morning however i have not had my router yet, can anyone advise if my router should have been shipped prior to my line activation? I have only been given the one golive date however i am not sure if my WLR will go live tomorrow and then my BB at a later date, the fact i have not had my router suggests this may be the case?
Regards
Stephen
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: About to go live, when will my router arrive

Hi there,
The order isn't simultaneous provision of both phone and broadband I'm afraid, it's just for the phone so the router hasn't been ordered yet. We'll be placing the order for the broadband as soon as possible once it goes live though, and we'll make sure the router is with you before the broadband goes live.
Hope that helps.
fellsteruk

how long do you take to provision the ADSLMAX, should i expect a further 14days?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It'll be around 5 working days from when we're able to place the order. That might not be the same day the phone is installed, depending on how long it takes for the BT records to be updated after the installation, but that certainly shouldn't be more than a day or so.
Expect to have broadband early to mid next week Smiley