cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Provisioning Query

geoffa
Grafter

ADSL Provisioning Query

I would be very grateful if a Plusnet employee could comment regarding the following.
My daughter is living in a rented flat which has an existing phone & broadband service with BT, currently in the landlords name.
With the landlord's total agreement this is to be transferred into my daughter's name, but she wishes to switch to Plusnet. Am I correct in saying the least disruptive method of achieving this is for my daughter to apply to Plusnet to take over the existing BT service? My understanding is that the existing BT account holder (landlord) will be notified, and as there will be no objection raised then both phone and broadband will switch to Plusnet simultaneously.
Thanks in anticipation.
Geoff
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: ADSL Provisioning Query

That should be fine, it's a minimum of 10 working days to allow the existing ISP contact their customer to make sure the transfer is a valid one.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
geoffa
Grafter

Re: ADSL Provisioning Query

Thanks for the quick reply Chris. I'm desperately trying to avoid her having rejected orders and gaps between the two services.