A unhappy non-customer

here
Could someone take a look
8 REPLIES 8
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: A unhappy non-customer

He is of course entitled to all his money back, no question about it.
Why is it, every time I decide to read a thread about a FTTC install issue, an install date has been given that wasn't agreed or suggested by the customer?
How many posts have there been on these boards with the same issue? How many people work in Provisioning? How difficult is it to tell them DO NOT DO THAT ?
reserved
Grafter

Let's hope the thread is picked up today  Wink
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks guys, I dropped a post in there yesterday but as yet haven't had a PM - we'll see what happens. Cheers for the heads up.
reserved
Grafter

Thanks Matt  Smiley
There's someone else looking for help here
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yep, talked to him already too Smiley
Anotherone
Champion

Quote from: Anotherone
Why is it, every time I decide to read a thread about a FTTC install issue, an install date has been given that wasn't agreed or suggested by the customer?
How many posts have there been on these boards with the same issue? How many people work in Provisioning? How difficult is it to tell them DO NOT DO THAT ?

Well it's been a week virtually, I've read more posts of a similar nature. Are Plusnet going to respond and say what action has been taken to stop Provisioning booking appointments in this manner, or are they going to carry on and embarrass Plusnet further?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

To be fair to our provisioning team, the majority of those occasions have been due to engineer availability, if an engineer isn't available on the date selected our suppliers book the first that's available. For those that haven't though we're working internally on that and have just (past couple of days) made a number of changes to the way our provisioning team work in order to address these issues.
Anotherone
Champion

Glad to hear it Matt, thanks for taking the time to respond.