Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A quick ask for James or another CSC person please

julesandtash
Grafter

A quick ask for James or another CSC person please

Hi,
Unfortunately despite well over 12 months of having a 9dB target SNR, my line has suddenly changed to a target SNR of 12dB.
This has the unfortunate side effect of dropping my sync rate to 2560Kbps and therefore my IP profile to 2000.
Is it possible that one of you guys could work your magic and get the line back to 9db?
With my new 2wire 2700HGV router I had finally got myself a stable 2500 IP profile which was ticking along nicely but now its gone. Probably due to the lighting and lashing rain the other night!!!!
Many thanks in advance,
Jules
2 REPLIES 2
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: A quick ask for James or another CSC person please

I'm not quite sure why you've started this thread as you have one here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,79945.msg658185.html#msg658185 that contains very relevant information, ie that your line has dropped, so you may have some sort of fault. Even if PN were to request a change BT may refuse because of the drop, if they did it and it dropped again they would probably refuse to do it again. Best to continue in your other thread, and we'll see if we can help find out what's going on.
James
Grafter

Re:A quick ask for James or another CSC person please

Hiya,
I'm afraid we'd need to give it a bit.  It may correct itself on its own, but we'd definitely need to see a period of stability prior to request a noise margin change.