cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A nice rise

JamesM
Grafter

A nice rise

Just been switched to Origin Broadband and this is the first speedtest.  Sync has gone from 11900 up to 15200. I don't know what PN do but something isn't right. I have been saying for over 6 years that I should be getting a higher speed than what PN were giving me. I have bought numerous routers, Ethernet cables, spent many hours switching cables, filters, moving my router from one spot to another, numerous O/R engineers, and it turns out all it needed was to switch provider.

2 REPLIES 2
Blake
Grafter

Re: A nice rise

Glad you are happy with your switch.
Do bare in mind though that Origin are LLU and in this case,  you have a higher sync rate with LLU than just the pure BTWholesale product but this would not be the case for everyone.
Just saying :),  don't want some readers to think it will always mean a faster speed as they could end up unpleasantly surprised.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: A nice rise

Glad to see you've had an improvement, however it's worth noting that the sync isn't something we can directly influence. That's based on the line, equipment and DLM really.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.