cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A decent internet connectivity for the next 6 weeks

brennanthurston
Grafter

A decent internet connectivity for the next 6 weeks

My saga of being ignored, not being helped and basically being rubbished as a customer is coming to an end.

Please ensure my internet connectivity for the last 6 weeks of my 18 month contract.

And: Yes, I am using Talktalk at the moment thanks to my super nice neighbour because my massively overpaid Plusnet connection doesn't work....yet again.

Have you ever considered offering me a reduction in my monthly payments? No.

Have you ever considered caring for me as a customer? No.

All I get are excuses. I know that BT and Plusnet have a certain reputation when it comes to customer service but I didn't expect it to be THAT bad.

As I say, I am looking for a new provider but expect to be able to use my internet connection up to the end of my contract. It's not just me who entered a contract. I agreed to pay my subscription and you....well, you should provide a decent service.....according to the contract.

I expect a quick solution to my problems. Or a non-fee end to my contract as soon as I have signed up with a new provider.

And: yes, I know you don't like my tone.....here's some news for you: you offer a decent service and I offer a decent tone.

Jule

1 REPLY 1
brennanthurston
Grafter

Re: A decent internet connectivity for the next 6 weeks

Hey ho, not even worth replying.....

Rip off [-Censored-]!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Swear word edited as per Forum rules.