cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A bouquet and a brickbat

Stan_S_
Dabbler

A bouquet and a brickbat

A bouquet for the prompt service in arranging the loyalty discount and also for the despatch of a router which was ordered on one day and delivered the next.
A brickbat for two E mails received when my debit card details were not accepted in payment for P&P for  the router.  They included the line "We have no other alternative in this case than to place your account on hold until we have received due payment."  This was despite the fact that the transaction in no way affected my normal monthly direct debit payments.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: A bouquet and a brickbat

Hi Stan.
I've had a look through your tickets and I can't see any reference of this other than what you put down.
I'd would be highly surprised if we were to suspend your service if we were not able to take a postage and packing fee.  I'd merely have expected us to have placed a ticket on hold to try again and then take the payment prior to shipping the router.
Stan_S_
Dabbler

Re: A bouquet and a brickbat

The two E mails were  sent on Sunday, 9th December. Usually they are repeated in the ticket section, but not this time.
Don't worry about it James.  Plus net is good enough for me and the bouquets far outweigh the brickbats. Wink