Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Big Thank You

OshB5
Grafter

A Big Thank You

Hello All
i would like to give a big thank you to all who have helped and persevered with me over the last week to get my speeds up from a lowly 1500 to a now respectable 4448  for the line length. At the start of last week end i was planing on putting in my BB cable order till i asked the some very needed questions on here and as i said a few came to my help I would like to name the one who has helped most and that was Wink Thank you very much indeed your a life saver as well as  a F9 customer saver..
Also on a not so positive note the ticket i had in with the tech guys is still open and not had any reply's on even though i had rung and asked about it early on in the week I got the reply " we will get it looked into" here we are now all done and dusted and its still sitting there with the famous words attached " Awaiting Support Team answer"". :'(.  The last time i wrote on the ticket was Tuesday morning at 8.30am so nearly 3days  I had also wrote on the ticket Sunday and Monday with other facts and stats So really its been since Sunday its not been answered from??? What has happened to the waiting time on the tickets system, So to say i have been with F9 between 12-14 years and this is the first time iv been disappointed by the lack of help and service must say something Im not sure what but it does... Is this just me, Am i the one that got missed,  OR?
Regards Andy
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: A Big Thank You

Hi there,
I'm sorry that we've not provided the support you expect on this occasion, we do have some delays on faults at the moment, but are working very hard to bring these down.
Your line looks a lot more stable now, and I'm glad to hear that the speed is much better.
OshB5
Grafter

Re: A Big Thank You

Quote from: Mand
Hi there,
I'm sorry that we've not provided the support you expect on this occasion, we do have some delays on faults at the moment, but are working very hard to bring these down.
Your line looks a lot more stable now, and I'm glad to hear that the speed is much better.

Thanks for the reply and dont worry about my Its once in 12 or so tears ?Huh
As for my line yes its a lot faster Not sure about the stability though as now iv got in place a line monitoring sw/w Routerstats and its showing quite a few drop outs Over the last 21 ours the modem has only rest once just over 2 hours ago but the connection graph shows and SNR graph shows lost of times when the modem seems it could (for want of better words) not get any contact but was still up and workinf because the modem was still shown as connected but nothing coming down the line Noise or bandwidth. the SNR has gone bewteen 4.5 and 7 in the last 21 hours also Any thougts ?Huh
Andy