cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months .... no refund

greensidecc

6 months .... no refund

After leaving you in June, we are still awaiting a small refund from you.  As a CASC organisation, ever penny counts.  Why do you think that you should keep it in your pocket and not return it via check or via the banking details you use to take it from.  Theres no excuse!!!

3 REPLIES 3
YouKnowIThatGuy
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: 6 months .... no refund

Remember there are in-contract fees for leaving. Just like any other ISP.

I think this is something you should contact PN directly via phone to discuss.

Also, as you are a CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club - a form of charity for those reading) perhaps HMRC will write it off as a tax-deductible come April. (new financial year)

Maybe that's why PN has left the issue in limbo?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @greensidecc, thank you for getting in touch.

Having checked the account it does look like a refund was issued, though I am really sorry to hear that this hasn't been received and for the length of time you have been waiting on this. 

I have raised a query to our Billing Team for you to take a further look at this and I will ensure to update you once we have a response on this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @greensidecc, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have now received an update from our Billing Team.

I have provided the update on the account here and sent this as an email: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221442550

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team