cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6.5 to 0.3 on most days

buffyrat

6.5 to 0.3 on most days

I've been sitting quietly waiting for my speed issues to go away  as I understant PlusNet are doing "stuff"... but I'm running out of patience.
Like many others, I've been a customer for a LONG time and have always been happy. But I had problems earlier this year which went on for months and months without resolution. We FINALLY got that sorted then a month later the speed goes again and clearly it's to do with the capacity issues.
I generally put my PC on at 8AM and my speed is a lovely 6.5 or so. But as the day goes on and presumably more and more people start to use the service, the speed gets lower and lower and by the evening (and often during in the day for short periods) I get as low as 0.3!
I've done countless line tests etc etc due to my previous problems and everything was fine. I even have a new modem. So I'm 100% sure it's the capcity issues.
So what am I supposed to do? Keep paying and put up with it? Is there an end in sight?Huh
Also, I've recently installed the BBC iPlayer on the Wii. If I use it in the day it's fine, but at night it's not usable... again the capcity issues I'm sure.
How prioritised would the Wii iPlayer stream be anyway?
I've been a happy customer for years but I can't hang on much longer and I'm going to have to jump ship soon if things don't get better.
All comments and suggestions welcome, especially from PlusNet (unasnwered support ticket 48 hours old and counting...)
Cheers.