cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4th day waiting for my regrade to BBYW to go through.....

docrobster
Grafter

4th day waiting for my regrade to BBYW to go through.....

I hope one of the helpful PN staffers reads this and can help me... Wink
On tuesday of this week I decided to change my product to BBYW option 2 from PAYG 2GB as I had recently discovered the delights of the BBC's iplayer and thought I could use the extra 6GB of data transfer.
So at approx 3.30pm I clicked through and applied to change over. A question was opened for me (no.22764692) at 3.32pm telling me that the order would go through automatically. All good so far.
However at 4.36 pm I made what was apparently a mistake and added a response to the question, to check whether I would qualify for the free wireless router as per the product info pages.
This resulted in a response at 5.00pm exactly to say that the order would be examined manually.
Since then, I am still on my old product, and to add insult to injury, I received an email late on wednesday night telling me I had used more than 2gb and would be charged £1.80 (At this point I kind of assumed I had 8gb so was dowbloading merrily)
On thursday morning I added another comment asking why this had happened and stating that I was unhappy with the extra charge. It is now friday afternoon, we're all looking forward to heading home for the weekend, and I am still waiting for a response.
So, if anyone at PN towers is a bit bored this afternoon and wants to have a look at it for me, I'd be ever so grateful.
I might not be so relaxed about it by monday morning....
Thanks
Rob
P.S Well done with the new community site. Looks good compared to the old one. Confused by all these BBC tag options though.
10 REPLIES 10
James
Grafter

Re: 4th day waiting for my regrade to BBYW to go through.....

Hi there,
I've just pushed this through for you.  Can you please check the update on your ticket?
Are you happy for me to charge £5.99 for P&P on your router?
docrobster
Grafter

Thanks James
Yes I am happy with the £5.99 p+p on the router.
Less happy about the £1.80 for the extra useage that happened whilst waiting for action...
It's not the money of course if I'm honest, its obviously a small amount in the scheme of things, it's more that principal- if the regrade had gone through straight away it wouldn't have happened- it just shows that someone somewhere wasn't paying attention, and we really shouldn't have to resort to posting on here to get things to happen within a reasonable time frame.
Grumble over,
Rob
James
Grafter

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll refund the £1.80 Smiley
docrobster
Grafter

Thank you kindly- "every little helps" as they say at my local neighbourhood cornershop multinational conglomerate.
James
Grafter

Sorry, could you possibly update your card details?
I can't process these payments or refunds against Direct Debit.
docrobster
Grafter

Done
docrobster
Grafter

Just had another email saying my credit card details don't work so have updated again to a different one.
Thanks
James
Grafter

Thanks,
I was just about to drop you a line Smiley
James
Grafter

All sorted now thanks.  Router on its way!
docrobster
Grafter

Cheers!
Have a good weekend Grin