cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

36 hours with Plusnet, you’re making BT look good

Clandestine

36 hours with Plusnet, you’re making BT look good

Activated yesterday, no broadband all day. Returned from work and spent an hour doing factory reset as Chat function too busy and gave up calling after 15 minutes (which is 10 minutes more than acceptable)

this is morning the connection disconnects / reconnects every 15 minutes or so. 

Been sitting on phone for 10 minutes so far, Chat function too busy so trying Community as final straw....

3 REPLIES 3
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: 36 hours with Plusnet, you’re making BT look good

@Clandestine,

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry you've not had a good experience so far. 

I've had a look at your account and it looks like you managed to speak to us over the telephone this morning. Unfortunately, when the service has been tested the telephone line has come back with faulty exchange equipment and this looks to be the cause of the frequent disconnects. 

The agent you spoke to has already raised this to Openreach to be investigated and it's awaiting allocation to an external engineer to resolve the problem. Once that's resolved the broadband service should stabilise. 

We'll keep an eye on the outcome for you and when we get information back from Openreach we'll update via the ticket on the account and this forum post. 

Clandestine

Hi Jolo

Now Saturday and still intermittent outages every hour. No communication back as yet.

FYI, closed all broadband device usage and ran Speedchecker on IOS tablet and we are getting 0.54MB download and 0.22MB up. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

I've checked your fault and I can see that it's been assigned to a engineer today.

We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team