cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd router?????

gayngayn1970
Dabbler

2nd router?????

getting a bit worried, had a router sent out 3 weeks ago but never arrived, plusnet have sent another one about a week ago and havent recieved this one either, could someone look up the status of this parcel because i cant trace it on royal mail site without a ref no. thanks
11 REPLIES 11
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: 2nd router?????

Hi gayngayn1970,
That is very strange! Have you ever had trouble with your post before or is this just an isolated occurrence? Is there another address, like a work address or something we could send one to?
Jojo Smiley
gayngayn1970
Dabbler

never had a problem with post before, i order a lot off ebay and they always arrive, dont know what happening at all.  Another thing is that my phone hasnt been switched over yet either?? could you look into this for me jojo maybe things have been overlooked or something, ive paid my very first bill and money is already in my account for my next one on 17th feb  so really need this sorting out, when i pick up the phone its telling me to enter my account number for sky?( my previous provider) so phone is no use to me either, thanks jojo
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gayngayn1970,
Yeah, I'll look into that and see what I can find out. Is there an alternative address I could send the router to?
Jojo Smiley
gayngayn1970
Dabbler

no i havent got an alternate address, no family or anything, can it not be traced through royal mail to see where its got to, i could understand the firs one going astray cos it happens but a second one is very strange it must be out there somewhere xx thanks jojo
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gayngayn1970,
Here's the thing. The routers aren't sent from here so we don't have a great stock of new ones. I have managed to get one for you though and it'll be sent recorded this afternoon, so it will need signing for. I will also PM you the tracking number. If it goes missing this time I'll bring it myself! Wink
Jojo Smiley
trudderz
Grafter

I do find this very strange because I am in the exact same situation as gayngayn1970, which seems too much of a coincidence!
I am so impressed with Plusnet doubling my estimated line speed, however I just wish I could benefit from the wireless  Cry
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gayngayn1970 & trudderz,
Have you received your routers yet?
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gayngayn1970,
Glad to hear your router arrived this morning. I was just on the train site looking to book my tickets Wink
Jojo Smiley
trudderz
Grafter

Hey Jojo,
unfortunately i still havent received my router  Embarrassed
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI trudderz,
I'll have a look into that today for you.
Jojo Smiley
trudderz
Grafter

Much appreciated Jojo, thanks  Smiley