cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 hours and no update from support

scoobster

24 hours and no update from support

After suffering low download speeds for a week or so I eventually logged a fault call on Saturday 24th.  Other than the standard update "can take up to 24 hours to test the line and get back to you" I've heard nothing over 48 hours later - not impressed.
Is it coincidence but after 5 trouble free years with Plusnet I chose to go with Sky with their free for 12 months deal and hey presto my bb speed takes a dive from 4-6Mbps to less than 0.5Mbps ?  Maybe I'm just too cynical.
I've done all the tests and the IP profile is showing 0.57 or so.
Come on Plusnet at least do the decent thing and give me some sort of explanation - even get a reset of the IP profile done before I go, you never know I might just come back in a year or so.
Sad
3 REPLIES 3
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: 24 hours and no update from support

It is a bank holiday today; I think you are asking a bit much.  And you are too cynical; Plusnet have no control over your IP Profile except the ability to reset the line and wipe the slate clean.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
Sorry for the delay with the response, this is in the hands of our faults team. I checked over your account and can see that your profile has been adjusted due to a recent sync speed change which has sinced changed but your profile hasn't. I've corrected this now so you may see a speed improvement while you're waiting for our faults team to be in-touch.
scoobster

Chris - many thanks for that reply.  Sometimes it's just good to know that there is a genuine problem and that someone is at least trying to resolve it.
Smiley