Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21CN RFS Date on Usertools

razorhazor81
Dabbler

21CN RFS Date on Usertools

Hi,
I notice that my exchange has a date range of 15th June - 31st July as its RFS Date yet Samknows shows the RFS date as a singular date of 31st July.
Do we tend to find that exchanges are upgraded before the fixed RFS date hence why we're seeing a date range? Or is there no way to predict these things?!
Many thanks
Matt
3 REPLIES
x47c
Grafter

Re: 21CN RFS Date on Usertools

The officlal BT spreadsheet will show a range of two dates usually covering a month's duration - saying it will be sometime between the two.
The Samknows site always quotes the last date from this spreadsheet.
It might be done earlier, it might be done late - it will depend on the level of other emergency repair etc work diverting BT staff at the time.
As an example:
Mine was due between 28Feb and 31 Mar and was actually activated on the 10 Feb.
I think I got an advisory email from Plusnet advising me that my line was due to be swapped some 3 weeks later
and it was swapped over a further 5 weeks or so beyond that.
GrahamC
Grafter

@Matt
Samknows gives an RFS date for my exchange of 31/07/2012, yet I moved to 21CN last week.
try http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome
If there is no date estimate in the 21CN test information it's more than likely your exchange has already been updated.
cheers
Graham
jojopillo
Grafter

Hi razorhazor81,
I just popped your number into the BT Availability and got this...
[quote=BT Availability Checker]Your exchange is planned to have ADSL2+ by 31st August 2012.
This is the one we use when a customer orders fibre. If it's not available on here then our systems can't place the order.
Jojo Smiley