cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21CN Exchange Status.

MarkB
Grafter

21CN Exchange Status.

I know this is probably a silly question, but here goes. I've used the plusnet exchange tool, to search for my local exchange, and according to that it was due to be upgraded by the 31 of March. Of course this is just a estimate, but is there any way to actually find out if this has happened? If so what do I do.. ?

Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: 21CN Exchange Status.

HI MarkB,
I'm not sure where that date has come from. The BT availability checker has no dates for ADSL2+ and neither does our original list here. It doesn't look too promising to be honest.
Jojo Smiley
MarkB
Grafter

Cheers JoJo... I think..  Sad Oh well was too much to hope for I guess. I must admit I was surprised to see it. Oh well perhaps in the next couple of decades we might get dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th century. Excuse me while I go and put some coal into my local exchange to fire it up a couple of kbps and cry some... Cheesy
MarkB
Grafter

Come to think about it, the exchange was originally on the list I'm sure... or at least as sure as my memory serves. A google search returns the same list, but with wsdun listed on it, if searched for"wsdun upgrade" strange but true. Ach well unless the magic pixies come along and do something, not much can be dun.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yes it does look like it was on the list. I can only assume they changed their plans Sad