Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 training period

FIXED
jono
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

10 training period

Hi I had a bit of a problem last week which helpline solved quicky, he said the line would sort itself out about 10 days training, trouble is last Friday my electric went off, my speed is still down by half, should i give it another 5 days or should i contact services again? Getting through again is a bit of a pain.
tanks in advance
Jono
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: 10 training period

Why not describe your problem here?  Pluanet staff will probably pick it up just as quick and if fellow customers think that they can help then they will pitch in with advice.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jono
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Sorry didn't want to take your time up if its just a matter of waiting, I had a power outage and when electric came on I booted up computer but internet was down, was my fault kept using wrong password but after doing the usual check list ended up with a speed down to about 5 mbps, i managed to get it sorted after speaking to customer service, he said the line will need to retrain but on Friday last week electric went down again, its stuck at 10 mbps, i normally get at least 19 mbps with living next to exchange so thought i would ask if it needed resetting or should i wait a while more?
Regards jono
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Fix

Sorry to hear this

I've been unable to find your account via the usual means

If you can PM us your username we can look into this for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team