Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0.4Mbps download

Tideclock
Grafter

0.4Mbps download

Hello,
I have tried twitter to get my ongoing issue fixed but with no joy. The person on Twitter even suggested a factory reset on my router?? even tho I have tried 3 routers, Cisco 877, Draytek 2820n and a tplink
My ticket Question #117007709  was even auto closed?? when the issue isn't resolved
Can someone please look at Question #117007709 and get never reach out to fix this. As mentioned before several times, every time open reach are spotted near our house we lose phone/adsl or both.
This has been ongoing since December 2015  and is getting rather tedious especially as I need a decent connection when I am on call and 0.4Mbps just wont do.
Never mind all the paid for streaming services I cant use, even tho I am still getting charged the full amount from Plusnet
I will stop now, before I explode
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: 0.4Mbps download

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you didn't get a response to the fault ticket as per what I promised you over Twitter yesterday.
I'm speaking to the owner of the fault now to make sure they give this some priority for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Tideclock
Grafter

Thanks Adam
At my wits end. Can you ban open reach from my road after they fix the issue please!
Tideclock
Grafter

Strangely its back to 6Mbps down with no intervention from myself.
I wont count my chickens tho as this happened before, then a day or so later it drops to 0.4Mbps again.
fingers crossed tho.