cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re voip problems told to use skype instead

puddy
Grafter

re voip problems told to use skype instead

A friend i referred to Plusnet has been having problems with Plusnet VoIP system.  Every time he make a free VoIP call the system will not allow he to make anymore VoIP calls because the system tell him he out of credit even though he only used a few minutes.
I raised a ticket his account was updated but this problems comes back every time.
I was appalled by Plusnet response they are now telling him to use Skype instead as the problem is outside Plusnet control
He has brought a nokia e65 to make VoIP call which cost him over £60 now Plusnet don’t want to know
Puddy
5 REPLIES
mdean
Grafter

Re: re voip problems told to use skype instead

Hi puddy
I would like to look into this further if your friend is still interested in using broadband phone with Plusnet.
Martin
puddy
Grafter

Martin
He is using Plusnet VoIP service with no problems now but its seriously dented his experience with Plusnet VoIP service
I would like to contact you with his account details but unlike jameseh you don’t have you contact button listed.  I don’t want to post his extension number on a forum, so you could have looked in to his case history and who at Plusnet told him to use Skype
Puddy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

try the icons under the avatar.  the middleone is e-mail the the right hand PM
puddy
Grafter

Hi Pierre
When I looked earlier martin only had one icon listed
kind regards
puddy
dick:quote
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 159

If you want to let me know the username I'll pass it on to Martin.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team