cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international call charges

Patch
Grafter

international call charges

I was just wondering if there was a full price list for international calls using the broadband phone package. We need to make a series of calls to individuals in Africa and Asia, and wondered how the prices would compare to BT, or skype for example.
Patch
5 REPLIES
Fixes: 101

Re: international call charges

Have a look here to find some cheaper call rates http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/ we used it find numbers for Spain the US and found it useful.
Will Moderate For Thanks
itsme
Grafter

Patch
Grafter

thanks itsme, that was what I was looking for... although I have to say adiewoo, that that link makes interesting reading too!
Thanks all
Community Veteran

Quote from: adiewoo
Have a look here to find some cheaper call rates http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/ we used it find numbers for Spain the US and found it useful.

I use Telediscount for some calls to the US. I checked their price on that link and the information was different to the Telediscount website
puddy
Grafter

Quote from: Patch
We need to make a series of calls to individuals in Africa and Asia, and wondered how the prices would compare to BT, or skype for example.

sipgate charge South Africa 4.90  p/min
plusnet charge 9.79 p/min
depending on what  voip equipment you use you can setup more than 1 voip account
shop a round for prices ,
but some voip providers change £2 a month just for a uk voip number sipgate plusnet and orbtalk are free
puddy