cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cisco spa122 clid code needed

Community Veteran

cisco spa122 clid code needed

Hi I am looking for the code to turn on clid on my VoIP service. My phone has the function. I h have noted that if a call is received and I have saved the number on the the plusnet VoIP site the correct name shows up on the phone but where the number is not stored on the pn VoIP site it just reads caller with no number. I wish the callers no. to show up if they are not already stored on VoIP.plus.net
At present I have to login to VoIP.plus.net to check callers numbers which is not ideal.
Do I need to use a code on the spa122 to get this to show.
Cheers,
Podman
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: cisco spa122 clid code needed

Does anyone know how I may resolve the issue of not receiving caller is through on VoIP.
I can login to the portal but that is a real pain.
Does the business voip package use the same setup can someone from on business VoIP help.
Cheers, podman
itsme
Grafter

Suggest you try to determine which end the problem is. One way to do this is set up a virtual VoIP on a PC of smartphone and see if this display the number. If it does then it's a setup feature with the spa122
Community Veteran

I have installed VOIP apps on phone and tab and the numbers show on each.
On my line connected to SPA112 Cisco router things are a bit odd. If I have a number stored online in my voip account setting on the name is shown on my phone when the person calls. If the number is not on my onlne voip directory the handset just shows the word calling and no name.
This means that If a person has called before and I have stored their details online I know who is calling but if it is a new number I don't get to see it unless I log on via voip.
I have tried both the UK CLI ETSI FSK with PR(UK) v.23 and bell 202 with neither making a difference.
Do I need to adjust the dial plan line of settings.
Community Veteran

All sorted.
ON revisiting the issue today I discovered a new firmware file to fix the issue which was apparently well known. I had checked this extensively before and found no firmware but all is now well :-)

thanks for the help.