cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband phone

dunk64

broadband phone

i registered for broadband phone few days ago  downloaded sjp software  waited for the e-mail to give me my log in details but got 1 saying fault on my line did the test that were asked and still no e-mail to activate
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

Re: broadband phone

It can take a few days ( up to a week IIRC ) for Broadband phone to be activated.
waited for the e-mail to give me my log in details but got 1 saying fault on my line did the test that were asked

I must admit I dont understand that... Have you been having problems with your broadband ? What tests were asked for ?
Maybe someone at Plusnet got their wires crossed and the wrong email somehow got sent!!
If you want to check what's going on I'd be tempted to give CSC a call.
RichSmol
Grafter

All account activation requests for the weekend have been completed now so you should of got an email explaining the next steps. If you requested today then you should receive an email shortly after 2pm today.
cheers
Rich
Evilgenius
Grafter

HI, im wondering if someone at PLus.net could wire the login details to access my Broaband Phone Control Panel as I dont have them.
Thanks in advance.
Evilgenius
Grafter

bump  Cheesy
Fixes: 101

[Moderator's note by Adie (Adiewoo) please do not bump threads as per Forum Rules]
Will Moderate For Thanks