cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're running low on calling credit!

praethon
Grafter

You're running low on calling credit!

So why have I just received an email from PlusNet telling me I am running low on calling credit? The level has remained at £0.50 since the original credit PN supplied, back in July last year, when you register for your broadband phone account. I am always within my limit of 240 minutes of inclusive calls. Is it just a system generated email that shouldn't have been sent?
Stuart
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: You're running low on calling credit!

Hi Stuart
I had a load of these e-mails some time ago and like you had never used any of the 50p credit I was given when I joined the service. I'm sorry but I can't remember if they stopped by themselves or whether I contacted PlusNet support but I don't get them any more. It might be worth raising a question just to be safe.
Bob
praethon
Grafter

Re: You're running low on calling credit!

Hi Bob,
I raised a ticket this morning but haven't received a reply as yet. I have now had a total of 8 emails telling me I am running out of credit. Each time I make a VoIP call on my C475IP it seems to trigger an email. All calls made were part of my inclusive allowance. In addition I have started receiving the dreaded "Your Broadband Phone account has gone offline" which I have never received before. It looks like something is amiss. Whether it is exclusive to my account  though I don't know.
Stuart