cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yealink T28 - voicemail

Owain
Dabbler

Yealink T28 - voicemail

Have now got a Yealink T28 to play with. It's talking nicely to sipgate on Account 1 and  to Plusnet on account 2. Sipgate has STUN enabled, Plusnet does not.
Have got the voicemail set to an Intercom speed dial as 185 - sipgate knows it's me, but Plusnet asks for Chameleon mailbox number and password.
5 REPLIES
prichardson
Grafter

Re: Yealink T28 - voicemail

If you dial *1 within the Plusnet service, this too should recognise you.
We provide an alternative to allow you to collect from an alternate extention after a login.
Owain
Dabbler

*1 goes direct through.  Thank you.
Maybe the difference could be clarified at
http://www.plus.net/support/phone/broadband_phone/voicemail.shtml#2 Undecided
Owain
Dabbler

Have now found my phone is bouncing all calls to voicemail on 1 ring. Both plusnet and sipgate, so I guess a phone setting - but where? No diversions or DND set that I can see.
Owain
Dabbler

I thought It has stopped doing it all by its little self.  Roll eyes but it is still 1-ring-to-voicemail on Plusnet despite being set to 40s divert-to-voicemail time. In fact sometimes the phone lights up but doesn't have time to ring.
puddy
Grafter

Quote from: Owain
I thought It has stopped doing it all by its little self.  Roll eyes but it is still 1-ring-to-voicemail on Plusnet despite being set to 40s divert-to-voicemail time. In fact sometimes the phone lights up but doesn't have time to ring.

Have a look around http://www.gradwell.co.uk/support/howto/article/443
Gradwell support your phone 
Dont forget if you change your setting at voip.plus.net theirs a delay
Puddy