cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want a second extension / pstn number?

RichSmol
Grafter

Want a second extension / pstn number?

If you do then I can setup you up with a second package on your account which provides you with another pstn number and you can serve both the packages from the same portal within voip.plus.net using the existing login.
I've received a few requests for this recently so thought it might be time to use this as an opportunity to drive some more minutes through our platform. If we can make it profitable theres a few other things we can push out such as inbound / outbound SMS via a webform...
Its a manual provisioning process at the moment and we could only provide a PAYG account as the minutes bundle products are built into the broadband subscription price and therefore zero billed as a separate entity. One of the caviats is that you would need to add £5 credit to your account and that should help cover some of our costs. Your credit balance would serve both accounts.
This of any interest to anyone?
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)
The credit option has now been withdrawn as per this post ]

Quote from: Martin
For us to be able to offer a second extension there is a £5 admin fee to cover to Manual work to add the service and operating costs for that new extension.

This was offers as credit top-up when this originally trialled.
51 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Re: Want a second extension / pstn number?

jim:post made sticky - let's see how it goes mod:end
Simon_M
Grafter

.... and 40,000 were killed in the rush.  Shocked
[forces way through crush, waving a tatty fiver...]
Well I do please. Can you just confirm that although they are managed from the same portal login, they are two separate accounts & thus calls to one number can go to a different destination to calls to the other? Likewise that outgoing calls will be logged separately & will each show their own CLI number?
RichSmol
Grafter

Yep, i can confirm that is the case.
Please could you raise a ticket for accountability stating that you'd like a second account and happy for me to add £5 credit to your account, through Help Assistant > Technical Support > Phone calls > Broadband Phone > Broadband Phone billing & accounts > Changing broadband Phone products
OR...you can follow this link, login and you should land on the right page - http://tinyurl.com/dbckjb
cheers
Rich
Simon_M
Grafter

Will do.
I'm delighted you are going to add £5 credit to my account. Thank you very much - remind me to buy you a pint some time.  Tongue
(It's ok - I know what you mean. No pint though)
RichSmol
Grafter

Better hold that pint -
just to confirm you'll need to purchase the £5 credit with a valid credit or debit credit card. Its not free unfortunately as we need to cover our wholesale costs charged to us per month on a subscription free product! Sorry if that wasnt clear previously! 
Simon_M
Grafter

Don't worry Rich - it was clear enough that it would cost me the fiver. It wasn't clear that I had to request the top up through the wizard - I thought the ticket asking for the second account was enough for you to do that as part of issuing the account.
I've now added a £5 top up to the account, so please don't grab another one, else it'll be you who owes me that pint.  Smiley
RichSmol
Grafter

Looks like Phil has sorted you out with everything you need. Let me know if you have any other issues.
andywright
Dabbler

Are you saying Gradwell supports IAX2 as well as SIP? If so, I want to use it !
Is there any documentation anywhere about this ?
Quote:
I think it depends on whether the equipment you are using can speak to the gradwell platform in the IAX/IAX2 language
andywright
Dabbler

Sorry, somehow managed to reply to the wrong thread after I logged in....
nemo01

Yes. I would be interested in this. How do I sign up for it?
James
Grafter

I'm not certain how it's done unfortunately.
But if you raise a ticket the CSC should be able to sort things out for you.
pcoventry
Grafter

I hope you got it sorted out nemo. If not let us know.
nemo01

Well I raised a ticket on 18th October and so far it has been passed round six different departments as far as I can see, but no success yet.
Mand
Grafter

Re:Want a second extension / pstn number?

Hi there,
I've asked one of our VoIP experts to take a look at this for you.