cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

mystery
Grafter

Voicemail

Can someone please help.  I have set my voip phone to divert to my home number if the call isn't answered. That way I will hear it ring on my home phone and if not in it will be picked up by my answer machine.  Or that is what I hoped. The only problem is that before the call diverts it goes to beta trial voicemail......................
There appears to be nowhere on my plusnet voip trial settings to turn off voicemail, or to change the time when it kicks in.  This obviously is no good for those of us who prefer their calls to be diverted.  Is there a way you plusnet tech guys can set the voicemail to a different time so that it will only pick up if my home phone (divert number is busy)?
Thanks,
Mystery x
2 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: Voicemail

All the voicemail settings can be found by clicking on the 'Account overview' tab on the left menu and then clicking on your extension number. About half way down the page you can choose to delay the voicemail to a specific time, turn it off completely, set the divert time and divert to a specific number.
mystery
Grafter

Re: Voicemail

Thanks, I'll take a look.