cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP sip.force9.net

Hackbot

VOIP sip.force9.net

Help...
Have been a Plusnet / Force9 user from many many year and getting stuck with this VOIP seeting.
Have tried all the softphone and hardware (grandstream ht-486 and zultys zip2) but not working.
I am a Froce9 user so i dont know if my setting will be different.
Do i need to use sip.force9.net or sip.plus.net?
Is SIPID my extention number?
Have tried all the setting
sip.plus.net sip2.plus.net nat.plus.net natproxy.plus.net and swapping plusnet for force9.
Please can somone give me the setting for any VOIP phone
Undecided
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

Re: VOIP sip.force9.net

Do i need to use sip.force9.net or sip.plus.net?

sip.plus.net
Is SIPID my extention number?

Yes, and the password you need is your sip password ( may be different to that used to login to voip.plus.net ) sent to you in the email.
You need natproxy.plus.net ( using port 5082 ) as the outbound proxy.
Hope that helps.
Hackbot

Re: VOIP sip.force9.net

I am all VOIP up now all my softphones and Hardware device are all now working.....
I was searching all the pages for a solution but have tried all that people have already done,
BUT one page i was looking at that took my interest was helping someone connect their VOIP to their mobile phone
and his suggestion was because they had an old account and there was a problem with SIP starting with a number 4 to drop this and use the last 6 digits.
I had nothing to lose so i tried on my devices and they all WORKED and registered ok.
If you or somebody you know has a connection problems not registering the SIP and they start with a 4 give it a go.
Don’t know if this will work with other number?
Thanks for this help