cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP free minutes

Community Veteran

VOIP free minutes

Hi
I haven't looked at VOIP for a long time, but was considering giving it another go.  When I moved my account to Extra, did I lose my 240 minutes per month allowance?
John
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

Re: VOIP free minutes

No, BUT if you haven't used it for some time you may well have fallen foul of this is the T & C's
Where we have provided the service free or as part of another package and you allow more than 90 days to pass after the last time you used it to make an outgoing call, your agreement for the service will end automatically and you will lose your Plusnet Broadband Phone number.
Community Veteran

Ah.  That may be it then. I still have a VOIP account, because I can get to the control panel, and still apparently have 50p credit on there, but no record of an allowance.
John
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

I would have thought that if you have access to the control panel then you still have a voip account. Retaining your voip minutes when changing accounts sometimes needed you to request it explicity on a ticket although, again I would have thought that if your account is still active , your minutes would still be applicable.