cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected End of Service

haardman
Dabbler

Unexpected End of Service

My business phones have just stopped ringing.  I did NOT receive any of the email notifications about this service ending.
They are there in my "Service Notifications" in the Closed Questions section of the webpage, but the mailmerge fields are not filled in and I never received the messages:
e.g.:  Hello {first_name} and Username: {username}
I have received all other run of the mill notifications to the correct email address.  Just the most important ones have disappeared into the ether.
The helpdesk are just shrugging their shoulders and assuring me that the messages were sent.  Nevertheless my phones are still silent.
I can't believe this.
2 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Re: Unexpected End of Service

Quote from: haardman
My business phones have just stopped ringing.  I did NOT receive any of the email notifications about this service ending.

I have access to the mailing analytics, so I'll take a look and see if I can establish why.
They are there in my "Service Notifications" in the Closed Questions section of the webpage, but the mailmerge fields are not filled in...

That's expected. The service notices are added manually and the process associated with this does not understand the {username} variables etc. What it does tell us though, is that your email address was definitely in the datasets used for the email notifications.
The helpdesk are just shrugging their shoulders and assuring me that the messages were sent.  Nevertheless my phones are still silent.

Under exceptional circumstances like this, we're able to temporarily re-activate your service whilst you make arrangements to move it elsewhere. It's likely to involve you having to reconfigure things at your side though as your SIP passwords etc. will need resetting?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Re: Unexpected End of Service

Quote from: Bob

I have access to the mailing analytics, so I'll take a look and see if I can establish why.

I think I can see what's happened.
I've replied to the open support ticket on your account explaining the situation and reactivated your VoIP account.
Really sorry about the hassle.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵