cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Email lost - can someone from support re-send it?

Lorian
Grafter

Trial Email lost - can someone from support re-send it?

I know I'm a dope, I've lost my VOIP trial email, and only just got around to setting it up.
Can someone from support resend it to me?
Thanks.
15 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Trial Email lost - can someone from support re-send it?

I suggest you raise a ticket as that is the official support medium.
N/A

If you go the the Help and Support section of the portal, and look at "My Questions", you may find that there is a copy of the email as either a closed question, or a closed service notice.
If you need help locating the right area to look, give us a shout.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

There won't be a copy in the ticket history unfortunately. I'll take a look and see what I can do now.
Edit: Right, I can reset your customer password and send you another email. This is the password you use to login at http://voip.plus.net. Once logged in you can then reset your own voip password. Would you like me to do this for you?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

I thought all communications from you guys were supposed to get recorded in there?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Some don't James. Namely email from standalone systems (like the VOIP Beta platform) and mass mailings like the newsletter etc.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Furry nuff - thank for clarifying.
Ianwild
Grafter

The Voip ones will need to be as part of us coming out of the trial stage of the project and moving it into business as usual.
I'm actually hoping that we can also get our email tool changed at some point so that mass mailing like the newsletter do also get included in the contact area, as it should be a rule that all communications with our customers are recorded there...
Ian
N/A

As Bob has sorted the OPs issue:
Quote from: Bob
Edit: Right, I can reset your customer password and send you another email. This is the password you use to login at http://voip.plus.net. Once logged in you can then reset your own voip password. Would you like me to do this for you?

I'll take this a little further OT before leaving it.
If you do get that work into the dev stack Ian, it'd be worth having a look at adding category tags perhaps to allow easier searching/filtering to locate stuff in the past.
Ianwild
Grafter

Noted.
You know what I'm going to say now don't you?
Ianwild
Grafter

It was 'PUGIT' in case you couldn't guess.  Undecided
N/A

*looks for David - he was here earlier*
Grin
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 36

There are currently a fair number of PUGITs concerned with ticket handling and system message recording and filtering which sit there unloved because "the development stack is full …". From memory I think this suggestion could already be included but I'll check and if necessary add it.
Update:
I think what I had in mind was PUGIT Issue 278 (for which comments can be added here). This includes sorting by type but only the high-level types of tickets and system messages was envisaged. It seems sensible to broaden the scope of type to cover this suggestion so I'll do that.
More votes would be welcome. Smiley
David
David
Lorian
Grafter

Quote from: Bob

Yes please Bob.
Edit: actually now I know where to log in I managed to use the "forgot password" facility to change it myself, thanks.
Lorian
Grafter

All working OK too.  Smiley