cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Down?

paxy
Grafter

Service Down?

Incoming calls are just going to voicemail.
Outgoing calls are taking an age to connect.
Any problems at the moment?
17 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Re: Service Down?

Let me try my account and get back to you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Rightyo, I did a bit of testing and did get a couple of failures (but TBH that's possibly down to me entering the wrong password as I don't use VoIP very often). I managed to connect on the 3rd attempt after guessing my password and have been able to make calls too.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
paxy
Grafter

I have 2 voip acocunts with plusnet.  Both not working.  All calls going to voicemail still.
No settings changed for yonks.  I have tried rebooting the phone but still the same...
paxy
Grafter

Both fine again now @ 17:42 - i guess is was a temporary glitch!
Community Veteran

I've only just seen this thread but can confirm that my account is working ok both inbound and outbound.
Chris, that was a very prompt response to the original post - are you the new Rich?
Bob
James
Grafter

Now that's a loaded question if I ever saw one Cheesy
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Paxy,
Thanks for letting me know, I set up my account and couldn't replicate the issue at all.
@Bob
I really don't have the in depth knowledge of VoIP to become the 'new Rich' but I'll happily look at issues I spot like this one.
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

@chris,
I really don't have the in depth knowledge of VoIP to become the 'new Rich' but I'll happily look at issues I spot like this one.

Roughly translated as 'I was slower than the rest to take one pace backwards'  Wink
Community Veteran

Serious point though - who is going to be the new PlusNet VOIP expert?
Bob
James
Grafter

We've got another Rich in the CSC who Rich Smolenski has been training up in all things Gradwell.
Either way, if you guys are having issues, we'll pick them up in one way or another.
Community Veteran

That's good to hear we're not being forgotten then.
Bob
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

We've got another Rich in the CSC who Rich Smolenski has been training up in all things Gradwell.

Thanks for that info James.
Community Veteran

We have been having trouble trying to make outbound calls since 16:00 this afternoon. Inbound seem to be intermittent as well.
There seem to be a few reliability glitches at the moment which is a real problem as my Gigaset is programmed to use the voip line for all calls to 01, 02 & 03 numbers. As I've said before, I need a phone service to be reliable - when you dial a number it should just work.
Bob
James
Grafter

Hi Bob,
I've just asked Chris to try making a call using his account.  He's managed to make this call, which was answered and audio was fine.
Can you reboot and try again?