cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SJ Phone Setup

bmikkelsen

SJ Phone Setup

I'm sorry to say I'm completely at sea with setting up the voip on the SJ phone. I have tried over and over again in recent weeks without any success. Having set up a profile as directed through the e-mail and the SJ set up instructions I get no further. It repeatedly takes me back to the Account and Password entry point. I'm assuming that Account refers to the SIP ID or username and the Password to the password sent - I have changed this several times just to see if resetting it made any difference - no such luck! When I enter the info I think is right it comes up with the message on the phone 'Waiting for proxy registration' but gets no further. Now I'm getting a message on the phone 'Please specify your Jabber connection options'. Things are going from bad to worse. Embarrassed
David
3 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: SJ Phone Setup

I've found the problem - it seems that there are 2 extensions on your account so i've tidied the account up leaving the one set of details and i've emailed those details to you. Please give those details a go and let me know if you have ahy other issues.
cheers
Rich
bmikkelsen

Hi Rich
I have been unable to find the e-mail you sent. Could you resend the information. I've tried with what I thought was the correct ID and password for the phone setup but what i'm using is obviously wrong.
Thanks for the help.
RichSmol
Grafter

Email resent. Seems the duplicate extension either came back or I forgot to remove it!....So I'm sorry about that if you were delayed - cheers for the nudge!